Welcome to Gun Funny, Episode 01. Today we’re going to discuss Mel Bernstein the Dragonman, make a prank call about a Mosin Nagant, talk about the new V1 Series from Huntac Gear, and highlight a company called Gun Candy.
Today’s guest is Shawn Herrin from We Like Shooting, I’m Ava Flanell, and this is Gun Funny
Welcome to the show everyone. Shawn thanks so much for joining me, how is it going?
Current event – Sig
Deconstructing the Industry –
Prank call – Some might say it’s juvenile, but we hope it brings out the kid in you and makes you laugh.
Gear Chat – Huntac Gear – V1 Series
Angled Fore Grip – $35.00
- Angled design for improved comfort and control. Allows shooter to drive the rifle faster and more accurately.
- Constructed of 6061 T4 aluminum, same material as racing car and airplane frames.
- Weight 1.125 oz.
- Available in both M-Lok and Keymod
Handguard- 13” and 15″ Rail – Light Weight – $187-205
- Rails are free float
- Constructed of 6061 T4 aluminum
- Light weight, 11.1 oz.
- Interior Diameter of 1.54 accepts most suppressors on the market.
- M-Lok compatible.
- Includes steel barrel nut, hardware, and 5 slot section of picatinny for attaching your accessories.
Upper Receiver – Light Weight – $120
- Mil Spec A3 receiver, Drop in fit with standard mil spec lowers.
- Constructed of 7075 T6 aluminum forging.
- M4 feed ramps.
- Lightweight custom milling.
- Can be used for Multi Calibers within the AR-15 Platform.
- Weighs 6.25 oz.
Free Advertisement – Company called Gun Candy. They make a color additive for paint. dump a jar of GunCandy into a 4oz bottle of clear, shake, and apply. They have a line of cameleon colors, as well as solids that range from $10-20. Find them at guncandy.com.
Wrapping up –
Find us on ALL the social media and our website